Arrangement of text and graphics. Text and graphics are not only two elements of relatively independent design expression, but also perfect partners that can be closely combined and strongly interacted. As the basic element of graphic design, graphics directly affect the visual communication effect of the layout. Graphic design also plays an irreplaceable role in broadcast television. For example, the setting of the TV station logo fully reflects the importance and visual appreciation of the combination of graphics and text. Hunan Satellite TV's logo is a mango-like logo, while Jiangsu Satellite TV's logo is similar to lychee.
The combination of simple graphics is both aesthetically Image Manipulation Service pleasing and can enhance the audience's memory. And text is an indispensable element in the dissemination of information on any radio and television platform. For example, the advertisement of Coca-Cola drinks has done enough to present the effect of the four words "Coca-Cola", and finally won the recognition of the public. At the same time, there are countless combinations of text and graphics. 3. Color matching and mixing. In professional recognition, the color of a good work should account for about 70%, and the remaining 30% is allocated to typesetting, text design, graphic combination, etc., which shows the importance of color matching. In the graphic design of radio and television, special attention should be paid to the contrast principle of color matching. For example, during the Spring Festival, in order to highlight the festive atmosphere, red is often used to contrast the main body in graphic design.
(2) Application of blank space art 1. Influenced by the aesthetic principle of "simplicity is beauty". Beauty is a symbol of freedom. Aesthetics is a way for people to grasp the world and appreciate life. It is to gradually realize the experience of freedom on the basis of respecting the laws of nature. And this yearning for freedom and simplicity is reflected in graphic design as "simple". In fact, the aesthetic principle of "simplicity is beauty" has been respected since ancient Greek times. With the acceleration of social progress and the acceleration of life rhythm, simple and elegant design can keep a clean place in people's hearts. 2. Effectively handle the screen.